Pulling a trailer behind your back is so much easier with a Hill Topper!

Pulling a trailer behind your bike is a chore, even small hills seem like mountains!  But, you can zip along if you add an electric motor kit from Clean Republic to you bike. I've got a discount code for you too, if you purchase by following my links to Clean Republic, the great little company that makes the best kits, bar none!

It's easy to install, and operate.  Just push a button on the handle bar and off you go!  Check out the neat trailers for kids and pets.  There are also great cargo trailers so you can go camping, to the park, shopping, etc and save money by leaving your car at home.
Read my article: Bike Trailer Difficult To Pull? Here Is My Solution
Pulling a Bike Trailer Too Hard?! My Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment